Friday, May 17, 2013

My Boys

My boys are definitely the luvs of my life.
My sweet little devil spawn. Through thick and thin they always know they can count on their mom. That's how it should be. I could always count on my mom. She's been there through all my life traumas.
I just order little kid pizza. My youngest son was always my child that needed food. Even as a baby, he was always a bottomless pit. He was also my child that cried all the time. He's still crying. Which I think is good, I've taught both my boys to express everything. The little kid, I think he's going through puberty late, soo he cries all the time. Our divorce has been hard on this kid as well. I feel bad for him. When we were a family we were a tight knit family. Our lives revolved around our children's sports schedule. Everything we did my ex and I was live, breath the kids.
Then I broke up the marriage and all our lives fell apart. Sad. I'm soo focused on making money to support them that I'm not available. My older guy has learned to hold his own. But my little kid, he's hurting. I feel bad for them. I want to soo give them back a sense of security which I know they feel is just lost. Maybe one day, we will resurrect again. Maybe one day there will be that solid foundation, but for right now. They just gotta understand what direction I'm moving in. They gotta hang in there, why we battle our storm. But when the storm is finally over, and the sun comes out again. We will have managed to resurrect ourselves like no other. But till then my boys, hang in there.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment