Saturday, August 16, 2014

A BAKERY

If you were to describe me I suppose you could use the word "ecclectic"
I'm certainly no hipster.
But you can find me on down times at a small cafe or bookstore.
Reclining on some worn leather chair, most likely purchased at a vintage antique store

Yes, I'm not a hipster but do apprciate the lifestyle of a hipster
I apprceciate culture and diversity

I do prefer a chilled laid back atmosphere
You can find me at a Flea Market, vintage store, farmers market
Coffee shop or bookstore

My friend owns this bakery
Its next to my salon
Its the hottest business in our area
Next to the local Starbucks

YES, this is Sewickley PA
And next to the famous 90210
15143 is one of the wealthiest zip codes in the United States
The Ultimate Pastry Shop xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment