Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PASSION

I believe in the theory, there are no accidents in this universe

We all are to find our passion
Work it and be happy

That one mission that becomes our life Epiphany
That mission or passion about something 
That really gets us excited about

That mission of some kind to fulfill at the moment we make the shift from nowhere 
To here

We all got to live out our inner calling
Even if it means we are not destine to be wealthy

I also let my children experience this
I don't demand that they do this, do that
I take a Free spirit approach to child rearing

They need to fumble, make mistakes
Pick themselves back up brush themselves off get back up

Just like I did 

Living in experience is the best thing

Living out your inner dictates

I intuitively try to get everyone to see that 
You have a choice about how we look at situations

Things aren't really as bad as always perceived 

And most life's upsets can be turned around by laughing at our own faults, mistakes and our huge Egos rather being in the mind set of being upset and staying angry

Go ahead, Nail me to the cross
But I better never hear of your mistake 
Or disfunctions 

Oh what's that.....
I'm already hearing your imperfections

What's going on inside of us has a way 
Of playing its way out into our lives...

Financial problems
Never can hold down into a committed relationships
No friends
Angry
Dissatisfied with everyone/everything
It's always someone else's fault, never yours

Am I pissing you off because YOU. Think I'm referring to YOU??!!!

Maybe I'm just putting the ideas in all our heads

I have to ask myself sometimes when I'm preaching about all this Narcissist stuff

Am I a Narcissist myself???!!!!!!

I can honestly answer that quickly....
Noooo I'm not...
Because I know when I'm wrong and you most certainly will get an apology !!

A narcissist will NEVER be able to say their sorry. Why should they. It's NEVER their fault!

Good luck with that

And when everything keeps failing in your life they still won't get it.....
They never do
Their are destined to continually have failed relationships

Can't offer positive affirmations
Nothing only negative 

Stay clear of it

Fill your life with only people that are willing to go the long haul with you
Got your back 
Love, like you and all your imperfections




No comments:

Post a Comment